Light up the Parish with an Advent Window
Please register now
You need to register with the Clerk by filling in the form below. This is so we can tell people where they can go to see other people’s Advent Windows. Only your address will be given out, not your name or any other details but we need your permission to release it. Thank you.
- We suggest you light up your window on 1 December and leave it lit up for the whole month. For ideas, google pinterest Advent windows.
- We suggest that you turn off your lights by say 8pm so as not to upset neighbours
- We suggest that you do not use naked lights as they could be a fire risk.
- We will decide on the most imaginative windows in the week before Christmas and there will be small prizes. However, you do not need to participate in the competition if you don’t want to.
- We suggest that when you go to look at other people’s Advent Windows, you wear a mask and keep your distance from other people. Keep safe.
- We will encourage businesses, the churches and the school to take part
- We will take photos of your Advent Windows and put them on the Parish Facebook
- If you have any questions, please contact the Clerk
The circumstances this year have been difficult for us all so let’s try and cheer people up in the Parish.
Thank you for taking part.